Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yay For The First Snow This Season!!! :D

Hi everybody!!! First off, I want to say something to Nick. HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!

Foreign Language-
Took a test, reviewed for the test, read part of my book.

Mysterious Class-
Did two worksheets and started to cut out pictures for a collage.

Lunch-
Wasn't really in a Chex Mixy mood, split my chocolate chip cookie with Alma, Whitney, Chrissy, Mary, and myself. Alma had my coffee cake.

Algebra-
Went over homework, got 2/8 right!!! Yayayayay!!!! And one of my correct answers was done by the teacher himself, so really, I did one all by myself!!! Took a test...Yay Tests! (not really) IT STARTED TO SNOW!!!!!!

The Other Class I Can't Go Into Detail About Thingy-
COMPETITION THURSDAY!!!! Totally beat the teacher!!!! Learned that there is such things as moo cows. (and you need the moo, by the way)

Last Class Of The Day-
Decorated a box, got partners, I got Makenzie!!!!!! (thank God because usually when I get paired randomly, I ALWAYS get someone who won't work, but Mac WILL work!!!!!!! that means I don't have to do all the work by myself!)

Bus Ride Home-
My mom called me and told me to ask the bus driver the time we would get picked up in the morning when we have a 90 minute delay. He told her 90 minutes later. She was not happy.


My mom hopes that I don't have to go to my extra-curricular activity that I can't tell you about, so it doesn't really concern you. Sorry.

Bye Bye Bloggers!!!!!!

4 comments: