Friday, October 23, 2009

Gobbledygook

Hi people of the Internet!

Listening to Walk This Way by Aerosmith......serious jamming out taking place right here.....

Foreign Language-
Sub :( Did worksheets, book pages, fun fun.

Classy Thingy-
Took a test, easy peasy lemon squeezy, wrote vocab in my notebook, had zebra gum.

Lunch-
Everyone studied for some type of test.

Algebra-
Took notes, corrected papers for the teacher, new student in class.

The Other Classy Thingy-
Played whiffle ball, and I know what you may be thinking, GYM, but it wasn't. Only played the outfield. I have a tendency to throw the bat whenever I swing, so I didn't think it would be a good idea.

Last Classy Thingy-
Gobbledygook is a word. I promise.

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! AND I'M GOING COSTUME DIGGIN'!!!!!

Bye!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. cool

    and on monday u have to tell me what class u played wiffle ball in!

    ReplyDelete