Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Got A Rock

Hi peoples!!!! Don't have too much time to write, and I know that I have posted in awhile. Been so busy. Sorry!

Foreign Language-
Went over more of Chapter 2. So excited! On my report card, I am getting a 99 in this class!!!! Such a disappointment, Danielle can relate. We have to try to do better. :(

CICTYA 1 (Class I Can't Tell You About)
They had a party, and we weren't invited!!!!! Learned that some people wonder that if they have twins, a boy and a girl, they could be identical. (Dumbest blonde move ever seen!!!! I know, I am sooooo stereotypical.)

Lunch-
Trick or Treat!!!!!

Algebra-
The teacher said that he was brainwashing his niece.......

CICTYA 2-
No whiffle ball game!!!! :(((( Teacher was absent, and the sub knew nothing of our game. :(((((

CICTYA 3-
Reviewed dialogue stories.

So that's it, and I am off to my extra curricular activity!!!! Bye peoples!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment