Hiyas!!!!
Study-
Did Algebra and studied for History. Listened to IPod. Talked to Alma.
History-
Took a HUGE (notice how HUGE it is, I wrote in caps) test. This test will either make or break or grade, but I think I did okay. The twinkle twinkle little star kid came in with a late pass, and the teacher didn't think it was the actual teacher's signature on the pass, so he called the teacher's room. Someone answered and it wasn't the right teacher. My teacher said "You're not _______" (teacher's name). He called a different number and he put it on speaker so we could hear the conversation, and on mute so he couldn't hear what we were saying, but he never picked up.
Lunch-
I realized halfway through lunch that Eric wasn't there. (it takes me awhile, no offense Eric) Tried to give him my coffee cake, but he didn't want it. Nobody, not even Nick, wanted my coffee cakes, including myself. Discussed our trick or treat rocks that Danielle has to make. Can't wait till Halloween!!!!
Science-
Continued previous lab.
Classy Thingy-
Talked about whiffle ball game that we have to continue on Thursday.
English-
LOTF, notes, etc., etc.
See yas!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment