Hi everybody!!!! So here is the second time I am posting about school.....
Study Hall-
Did algebra homework which I did not understand. I left half of the questions blank because I didn't know what I was doing. Some one of my teachers teaching a class. Talked to Alma. (one of my friends)
History-
Discussed Assyrians. The teacher told us that he told his wife if they ever had a child, he would name him (if it was a boy) Nebuchadnezzar (used Google for spelling...). He told her for short, they can call him Chad. He said his wife gave him an evil glare when he said that. Someone told him to name his cat Nebuchadnezzar, and he said that he didn't think it was a good idea. In response, the student said "You can call him Nebby!" I think you had to be there.
Lunch-
Discussed Nebuchadnezzar, ate food, the usual. Eric and I decided that it wasn't light enough outside. Way too dark.
Science-
Took notes on chemistry from PowerPoint. Watched a baby panda shriek (sneeze) and a penguin hop on a boat to save himself from being chased by killer whales. Took notes on carbon and looked at pictures on a slideshow of my teacher's trip to Galapagos. Oh ya, and I saw the Sodium Factory being robbed of an electron.........James Bond will save the day!!!
Unmentionable Class-
If you haven't learned by now, I have this class for 20 minutes everyday and it is still unmentionable and forever will be. (maybe)
English-
Read my book (which I will tell you all about when I am done reading it. Ooo mystery!!!!!). Took notes on nouns, indirect and direct characterization, and got a worsksheet on Lord of the Flies, but we didn't do it today.
All-in-all, it was a pretty good day!!!!!
1. poor penguin :( is it ok?
ReplyDelete2. u realize that the unmentionable class for 20 minutes is one of those classes that everyone has right?
i think she means that if other schools have that, but either way, who would be reading from other school????
ReplyDeleteidk.. nobody probly..
ReplyDeleteur probably right
ReplyDelete