Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mean Is Not Accepted

So this post is about what happened today. My mother does not want me to tell you of my classes that I chose, but I can tell you about the classes that everyone has (History, English, etc.)

Foreign Language-
I won't tell what language I am in, but I took a quiz today and we a question activity with a partner.

Anonymous Class I Can't Tell You Of-
Still anonymous...sorry!!!!

Lunch-
Eric gave me his Cheddar Chex Mix. In exchange, he got my Traditional Chex Mix. I learned that Cheddar Chex Mix is a book, and it is as great as The Hunger Games and a lot better than Lord of the Flies.

Algebra-
Mean is not accepted. Think about it. Also, someone came into class today, and it was her birthday, but the teacher was not really amused. For some reason, she called him her husband, and she divorced him...Three other kids came in and asked to use the flex room. I also learned that it is easy to ignore someone.

------

Unmentionable Class-
Unmentionable....what else can I say?

Bus Ride Home-
So apparently on Friday, there was some big 'issue' on the bus after I got off. Rather not go into detail, but the principal had to come on the bus.

That's about all I have to say for today. Bye!!!

4 comments:

  1. :( poor classes that have to get left out

    you're losing a chance to remember stuff from the classes now

    oh well.. good post :) very 10MoW like

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx....i no i leave a lot out, but my mom doesnt want me to give away my personal classes

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know.. its still sad for those classes though..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what you mean. i guess they are unwanted.

    ReplyDelete