Hi! I'm Angela, and well, as you can see, I am starting a blog. Pretty amazing, right? Nobody knew I was capable of this I bet, so I am probably sending everyone into shock-mode. Well, here are some things you should know about me...
First of all, I am a freshman. I have many fiends at the high school that I attend such as Danielle, Eric, Kevin, Rain, Kasey, etc., etc. Sorry, I won't name all of them, but you will probably hear about them in my future posts. I have friends who are about a year younger than me such as Thomas, Amber, and Jayda. I also have friends who are a lot younger than me, but I won't get into the details. I like to play basketball, read, write, and I love listening to music.
So this blog is going to be mainly centered around two things. 1.) My life, what today entitled, and anything exciting. 2.) Books I am reading or have read. Books are great and I want to share the books that I have read, so you can read them yourself, if you wish.
So that's all I have to say for my intro. Thanks for reading!!!
~Angela
yay! :)
ReplyDeletesrry i was slow for finding it..
thats ok
ReplyDeleteyay!!! my first commenter!!
:) i feel special
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDelete