So now you are looking at my blog in utter confusion and are wondering what happened. I honestly don't blame you. I have not posted about school and my "exciting" day for a long time, so I decided to keep this blog strictly to my book summaries/reviews. The new name I have inspired by my Twitter account, SeaOfAngela (feel free to follow if you please) and it is a little random. I tried Sea Of Reading, but somebody already had the URL. Oh well. So this is my blog. And guess what! I made a Twitter for the blog! Yay!!! So I hope you like the new blog and the Twitter!
Link to the Blog:
http://seaoflit.blogspot.com/
Link to the Twitter Account:
https://twitter.com/SeaOfLit
~Angela
Hey thats great! I also had some problems finding a good name for my blog.. (why are all the good URL´s already taken..) well.. had to be creative!
ReplyDeleteI´ll follow your blog! Looks very interesting, hope you´ll post more articles!
If you like you can also follow me on my blog: http://personal-life-style.blogspot.com/
Now you're starting to understand! That also happens with igneous rocks!
ReplyDelete@sm~ Hi! Thank you so much for following me! I am also following your blog.
ReplyDelete@jamerslovejonas~ lol =]