Saturday, April 10, 2010

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: Book Five: The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan


Hello everyone!!!!! I have finally finished the Percy Jackson series, but I will admit, I'm going to miss it. =[ I have been reading the series since December (I think) and it will feel different to read another book. This was my absolute favorite book in the series! I hope you all like(d) it as much as I did!

So Percy is back for the last time and the prophecy involving a sixteen year old demigod and Kronos is coming true!!! Kronos and his army are invading Manhattan and it is up to the half-bloods to put a stop to him. However, Kronos seems to know the demigods' weaknesses because a spy has been keeping him posted. The spy is a camper at Camp Half-Blood. Who would do this? Throughout the book, some try to warn Percy of what will happen, and twists and turns occur everywhere. Some play unsuspecting roles in the war that could change everything. And who is the Last Olympian??? Will Kronos get Percy to surrender to him?

And by the way, what most of you wanted to happen in the first book happens in the last book =]

Enjoy reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment