Hey everyone!!! Merry/Happy/Whatever you say for Kwanzaa but I think it's "Happy" late Christmahanukwanzaaka!!!!! If you're wondering about the title, well you see, I clicked onto the 10monthsofwork blog, and i saw me in a video!!! *happy face* But alas, there was either:
a. something wrong with my sound on the computer
b. something wrong with their sound on the computer or
c. both
*sad face*
I'm guessing option a. So ya I just was going to start doing some homework, and then I remembered that I hadn't posted on the blog for awhile, so I figured that I could post AND procrastinate all at the same time!!!!! I <3 technology, but only if it cooperates with me. Like my memory stick for example, I <3 it because it is easy to work AND (don't you love my large "ands" because I do!!!!) it is fun to play with!!! (just ask Eric, and I think he can justify!!!)
So ya, I hope that you all enjoy break because well, we could all use a break, so ya that's what I wanted to say!!!
Bye!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment