It's in my head, so I figured I should tell all you guys out there.....
Song~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMxASjxRk1w
Lyrics~
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/black_eyed_peas/i_gotta_feeling.html
I think I'm gonna tell you everything on mind......just for the fun of it.....and I will write it like I do on AIM =D
omg christmas is a comin!!!!! 13 days!!!! mazel tov......shut it down.......is my ipod almost done chargin??? ooo pretty lights on the printerrrrr........my cell phone is such a brilliant blue......am i ramblin on??? i guess so? do u mind? guess not.....lets paint the town.......then we'll do it again....monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, saturday to sunday....g g g g g get with us
Okay I'm done. Now you know what I think, and this is what it is usually like.
I know that this post was a waste of your time, and I'm sorry. It was also a waste of my time.
Byeeeee!!!!
that was a very interesting post.. i am always interested to hear how someone's mind works and it is usually about as complicated as that..
ReplyDelete