Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sorry My Internet Friends!

Okay guys, I know I haven't been on in a longggggg time, so I am changing the blog. I will not be posting regularly, but instead, I will post when I have finished a book, and every now and then, I will talk about my day.

Foreign Language-
Reviewed for a test in the beginning of class, then actually took the test. I think I did very good on it. (I hope, at least)

CICTYA1-
Took a test on pregnancy, started to write down the vocab for the next chapter.

Lunch-
Nothing really special.....

Algebra-
Went over homework, did a worksheet, was supposed to have a test, but it got postponed!!! :)

CICTYA2-
We changed it up a bit and had Free Thursday instead of Free Friday. We are playing Flag Football tomorrow, and by the way, we won the whiffle ball game!!!!! :)

CICTYA3-
Shared Found Poems, talked about free verse.

Biyas!!!!!

1 comment: