Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins


Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile, but guess what! I FINISHED MOCKINGJAYYYY(:


In the last book of the Hunger Games Trilogy, Katniss Everdeen agrees to be District 13's Mockingjay, and in turn, Peeta and the other living victors will be released from the rebels. And Katniss wants to kill President Snow herself. When District 13 has finally kidnapped Peeta, they realize something is wrong when he tries to strangle Katniss. Turns out he has been hijacked by the rebels. This makes all of his memories of Katniss be distorted, and make it seem like Katniss is the villain.


Peeta is sent to recovery, and no one knows if he will ever be the same again. As for the attack of the Capitol, it is underway, but can they really match up to Snow? Will Peeta ever be the same? And Katniss, she needs to make a choice, that is, if Peeta ever recovers. Will she choose Peeta, the boy she loves for show, or Gale, her best friend? As I like to say, read to find out.


I know, kinda short, but I don't want to give away any spoilers! Hope you enjoy the book as much as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment